<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, August 07, 2009
Life sucks with retainers. It's a billion times worse than braces. And braces was shit already, having to constantly worry about food getting stuck after every meal/snack. With retainers, I have to swallow my saliva every half-minute. With retainers, my mouth feels like it's carrying weights. With retainers, I feel like I have an orange in my mouth which I can't get rid of. With retainers, I have a short tongue and can't speak properly. The next time you see me, talk to me because I have to practise talking with retainers on. But don't laugh at me when I talk kay thanks.

I can't wait for (500) Days of Summer and The Time Traveler's Wife!!! I'm reading Time Traveler's Wife for the umpteenth time. I think I'll cry more this time. Maybe that's a good thing, help to relieve stress in this awful period yknow. If you haven't already read it, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR. It's the best book ever. Seriously.

Just when I was getting used to the bogay, brace-less feeling, I now have this gigantic uncomfortable thing in my mouth ):
4:17 PM;